terça-feira, agosto 14, 2012

not really a cabbage bag...

 front of the bag

Cá está a mala couve… sim, não se parece com uma couve e nunca faria uma mas ela deu-me a oportunidade de brincar com a Sílvia sobre o tamanho e a forma enquanto a estava a fazer… 
:::::
Here is the cabbage bag… yes, it doesn’t look as a cabbage and I would never make one but this gave me the opportunity to joke with Silvia about the size and the shape while I was making it…


 
Foi a primeira vez que trabalhei com este material que me levou algum tempo a adaptar, e confiem em mim, esta mala foi desfeita e refeita várias vezes… depois de fazer o exterior da mala, pareceu-me demasiado simples, por isso decidi acrescentar uns folhos. O interior da mala é em jersey de algodão. 
:::::
It was the first time that I worked with this type of material which took me some time to adapt, and trust me, this bag was frogged and remade many times… after making the outside of the bag, it looked too simple, so I decided to add some ruffles. the inside is in black cotton jersey.


Ela recebeu a sua mala no sábado passado e hoje ela cumpriu a sua promessa, ela trouxe a sua mala que “não é exatamente uma couve”… boa menina… ;)
:::::
She got her bag last Saturday and today she kept her promise, she brought her “not a really cabbage bag”… good girl… ;)


 
 back of the bag

Quero fazer uma para mim com este tipo de material mas depois desta experiência tenho que repensar o projeto pois tinha uma coisa em mente que agora sei que não vai ser possível fazer como imaginado anteriormente… mas eu gosto de desafios :)
::::::
I want to make one for myself with this type of material but after this experience I have to rethink the project as I had one thing in my mind and now I know it won’t be possible to do it as imagined before… but I like challenges… :)


1 comentário:

Diana disse...

Ficou linda:)
beijinhos